Posted by: Solidus Technical Solutions on Sep 19, 2023
Solidus is searching for a Software Engineer.
How will you make an impact:
Candidate will join a team that develops innovative undersea and undersea-enabled capabilities for transition to operational systems in the US Navy and other Department of Defense sponsors. Qualified individual will support several cutting-edge projects for undersea systems. The position will provide software development opportunities in a high-performing team defining, implementing, demonstrating, and validating modern flexible software and database architectures that implement adaptive processing, tracking, estimation, classification, communications, image processing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and human-machine interface.
What will you bring to the role:
• US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
• 1 year minimum experience - Senior level candidates to be considered also
• Developing in MATLAB, C/C++, and Python
• SQL or Java, including interfacing with remote databases
• Developing, debugging, scripting, and executing software in both Linux and Windows environments
• IDEs i.e., Eclipse or Visual Studio
• Object-oriented programming
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to work well on a team and individually, and set priorities
• Algorithm optimization for real time systems
• Proficiency in parallel processing, multi-threaded programming, thread safety, and thread synchronization
• Developing in Java or C#
• Containerization techniques
• Artificial intelligence and machine learning
• Data modeling, database design, and database administration
• System architectures, performance tuning and unit testing
• AI / Machine Learning Algorithm Development
• Linear algebra concepts
• Knowledge of networking architectures and protocols
• Knowledge of advanced linear algebra concepts
What we will bring: Solidus offers you an exciting opportunity to tackle the nation's greatest challenges applying innovation and expertise to produce cutting-edge results that have a long-lasting impact. We offer outstanding benefits, generous PTO and much more! Apply today to learn why Solidus has a 4.9/5 Star rating on Glassdoor!
Req ID 4724
Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities regarding all terms and conditions of employment to all employees and qualified applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Company will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.
HR. Website URL: