Posted by: Solidus Technical Solutions on Sep 19, 2023
Solidus is searching for C++ Software Developer.
How will you make an impact:
Successful individual will join a team that designs, builds, and tests systems that improve safety and efficiency in the National Airspace System. The development of these systems often involves extensive software writing, testing, and integration, requiring the services of contingency workers specializing in software development.
What will you bring to the role:
• US Citizenship and the ability to acquire/maintain DoD Secret clearance
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3 years' minimum relevant experience
• Work onsite 2-3 days a week
• Domestic travel to San Antonio, TX with the possibility of traveling to DC. Travel time is potentially up to a week.
• Fluency in C++
• Fluency Linux/Unix OS
• Experience working in a UNIX based environment with familiarity of UNIX based scripting
• Proficiency in building real-time graphical displays
• Experience with the Qt toolkit
• Proficiency with computer networking, including TCP/IP and UDP/IP communication
• Proficiency with multiprocessing and inter-process communication
• Multithreaded and Multiprocessor Applications
• Experience with revision control systems in general and Git in particular
• Software/Algorithm Development
• Software Documentation
• Object Oriented Software Design and Development
• Hardware and Software Integration
• Software Architecture
• Software Design/Development
• Experience with real-time processing systems
• Experience with radar data processing
• Experience in the aviation domain
• Proficiency with Python
• Proficiency with MATLAB
• C++11 or later, Stand Template Library, Boost library
What we will bring: Solidus offers you an exciting opportunity to tackle the nation's greatest challenges applying innovation and expertise to produce cutting-edge results that have a long-lasting impact. We offer outstanding benefits, generous PTO and much more! Apply today to learn why Solidus has a 4.9/5 Star rating on Glassdoor!
Req ID 4733
Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities regarding all terms and conditions of employment to all employees and qualified applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Company will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.
HR. Website URL: