Posted by: Solidus Technical Solutions on Sep 19, 2023
Solidus is searching for a DevSecOps Engineer that has an Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance.
How will you make an impact:
Successful candidate will join a team that has many software systems that process large volumes of data and generate actionable information, which are routinely utilized by external users. As new research generates better answers, rapid and robust software systems are critical to successful delivery of these software systems. This position would be responsible for helping to maintain and improve these systems for regular use.
What will you bring to the role:
• US Citizenship and Active TS/SCI Clearance
• Security+ Certification
• 3 years minimum experience
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
• Maintaining applications in a Linux environment
• Knowledge of bash, python, and related scripting tools i.e., shell and ansible
• Maintaining applications in a Windows environment
• Knowledge of DevOps processes, practices, and tools.
• Experience troubleshooting network issues
• Experience with databases use and maintenance
• Experience with any of the following: Tomcat, Kafka, Openshift, Cloudera, Accumulo
• Knowledge of the Security Technical Implementation Guide
• Bachelor's Degree
What we will bring: Solidus offers you an exciting opportunity to tackle the nation's greatest challenges applying innovation and expertise to produce cutting-edge results that have a long-lasting impact. We offer outstanding benefits, generous PTO and much more! Apply today to learn why Solidus has a 4.9/5 Star rating on Glassdoor!
Req ID 4731
Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities regarding all terms and conditions of employment to all employees and qualified applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Company will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information
HR. Website URL: