Posted by: Solidus Technical Solutions on Sep 19, 2023
Solidus is searching for a C++ Software Developer.
How will you make an impact:
Successful individual will join a team that performs concept development, prototype design, analysis, and demonstrations in support of the National test ranges and HF and air defense radars and systems.
A day in the life:
• Domains: Software development for wideband radar system analysis and design, associated signal and data processing, radar calibration, testing, and data analysis.
• Architect and design software for advanced radar systems.
• Software implementation of advanced radar signal and data processing algorithms.
• Develop test plans to evaluate radar software, execute unit, component, and system tests, analyze data, and evaluate software performance.
• Design, develop, and support technical programs utilizing modern, object-oriented, modular open-systems architecture primarily using C++, Linux, and publish-subscribe middleware.
What will you bring to the role:
• US Citizenship and Active Secret Clearance
• 5 years of relevant experience
• MS preferred but will consider candidate with a BS
• Work onsite 3 days/week
• Travel: Estimated at 5% only (domestic / international)
• Full software life cycle of design, development, testing, timing, debugging and deployment
Wideband radar system design, development, and testing
• In-depth knowledge of C++ object-oriented programming with several years' experience applying this knowledge to complex software architectures
• RF systems, radar signal processing and statistical signal processing, development
• MATLAB and C++ programming
• Effective communication with colleagues, sponsors, and other research sites.
• Experience with publish-subscribe middleware, parallel programming, and distributed systems
• Knowledge of basic UNIX system and network configuration and administration to the extent that it aids in software development
• Basic data visualization and display toolkits and methodologies
• Wideband phased array radar systems, radar system design, development, testing and moving target detection and tracking.
• Knowledge of RF lab equipment including waveform generators, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and network analyzers.
• Other programming/scripting languages such as Java, C, Python, and shell scripting
What we will bring: Solidus offers you an exciting opportunity to tackle the nation's greatest challenges applying innovation and expertise to produce cutting-edge results that have a long-lasting impact. We offer outstanding benefits, generous PTO and much more! Apply today to learn why Solidus has a 4.9/5 Star rating on Glassdoor!
Req ID 4729
Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities regarding all terms and conditions of employment to all employees and qualified applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Company will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.
HR. Website URL: