Posted by: Solidus Technical Solutions on Sep 19, 2023
Solidus is searching for a Software Engineer.
How will you make an impact:
The successful individual will join a team to support the research and development of AI and machine learning (ML) programs through Agile development, and which may be deployed to cloud environments. Programs provide an ideal opportunity to be involved in the design of novel AI/ML technology for national security. The selected candidate will be embedded as a member of a small collaborative team, with access to both subject matter experts and unique data sets. Engineer will be involved in coding, development, implementation, integration, deployment, and testing of these systems.
Qualified candidate will work as a member of a team which designs and develops software in order to implement large scale open architecture distributed / cloud based AI/ML projects. The candidate must be experienced in software requirements, design, development, integration, testing, documentation, and maintenance.
What will you bring to the role:
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain DoD Secret clearance - Active Secret Clearance highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years' minimum experience
- Java and Python software development
- Kubernetes experience; user, not admin
- REST API framework experience i.e., React and Typescript
- Model-View-Controller user
- MVC frameworks i.e., Struts, Spring MVC, Play
- Agile Development Process
- XML and SQL
- Regression testing and agile development
- Knowledge of full software lifecycle automation and testing tools
- Messaging middleware experience i.e., RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, Kafka
- Relational database experience i.e., PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Protobuf / XML / JSON literate
- Experience with modern development tools i.e., Eclipse, maven, git, github, JIRA, Jenkins, Puppet, etc.
- Experience developing distributed and cloud-based systems and services
- Understanding of the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery process
What we will bring: Solidus offers you an exciting opportunity to tackle the nation's greatest challenges applying innovation and expertise to produce cutting-edge results that have a long-lasting impact. We offer outstanding benefits, generous PTO and much more! Apply today to learn why Solidus has a 4.9/5 Star rating on Glassdoor!
Req ID 4697
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.
HR. Website URL: