Posted by: Solidus Technical Solutions on Sep 19, 2023
Solidus is searching for an experienced Systems Administrator.
How will you make an impact:
Successful individual will join a team that provides the U.S. Government with independent assessments of cyber systems and capabilities. A qualified individual will be an experienced Systems Administrator to expand and maintain a heterogeneous network of Linux, Windows, OSX, VMware platforms and computer-driven test equipment in support of research into cyber assessments exploitation. A key function of the role is to serve as a technology consultant to staff and project teams. Ideal candidates will be able to discuss multiple solutions and their respective pros/cons to determine the best solution. Primary focus is on the Windows operating system. System Administrator will need to be able to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. They must also possess a love for technical challenges, a desire to constantly learn, and be able to establish themselves as a critical player within a team.
What will you bring to the role:
• US Citizenship and a Top Secret Clearance
• Bachelor's Degree
• 8+ years' experience diagnosing and resolve hardware, software, and networking problems
• Air-Gapped Networks
• Cyber security related experience
• Desktop and Server Support i.e., installation, patching, auditing, configuration, security, AD, etc.
• Hardware: Intel/AMD, Dell
• VMware infrastructure i.e., vCenter, ESXi, vSAN, etc
• Networking applications and protocols i.e., TCP/IP, DNS, NTP, DHCP, SSH, FTP and HTTP/S
• Networking experience i.e., routers, switches, firewalls, servers
• DoD STIGs and SCAP
• VMware vSphere
• Active Directory
• Configure and Manage Centralized Logging and Audit Capabilities
• Technical and Desktop Support
• Windows 10, Windows Patch Management, Windows Server
• Technical Documentation
• Problem solving
• CompTIA Security+ Certification
• Implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
• Network diagram creation (Microsoft Visio)
• Configuration of network switches
• Network Architecture
• Scripting and Task Automation
• VMware vSAN
• Operating Systems: RHEL, CentOS and/or Ubuntu preferred.
What we will bring: Solidus offers you an exciting opportunity to tackle the nation's greatest challenges applying innovation and expertise to produce cutting-edge results that have a long-lasting impact. We offer outstanding benefits, generous PTO and much more! Apply today to learn why Solidus has a 4.9/5 Star rating on Glassdoor!
Req ID 4726
Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities regarding all terms and conditions of employment to all employees and qualified applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Company will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information
HR. Website URL: