Posted by: Solidus Technical Solutions on Sep 19, 2023
Solidus is searching for a strong ASIC and FPGA RTL Design Engineer.
How will you make an impact:
The successful individual will work on advanced network and communications systems development, with a focus on rapid prototyping of ASICs to support radical next generation tactical mobile, military airborne communications systems.
A day in the life:
• Working on different aspects of ASIC design and FPGA design for a high-throughput, low-power signal processing for a communications applications.
• Work independently and part of a team on complex ASIC design and multi-FPGA emulations.
• Able to develop new RTL modules with minimum supervision.
What will you bring to the role:
• US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10 years of experience working on different aspects of ASIC and FPGA design
• Hardware architecture design and verification
• VHDL/Verilog design and verification expertise
• ASIC/FPGA design and verification expertise
• Xilinx Virtex/Kintex 7 and/or UltraScale/Ultrascale+
• Vivado/Modelsim workflow development
• Signal processing digital circuit design
• Integration of 3rd party IP
• Board-level interface debugging and verification
• Ability to write unit-level and system-level verification test cases
• Working with Ethernet/Serdes IP
• C and/or other programming
• Working knowledge of scripting language
• SystemVerilog experience
• Matlab experience
What we will bring: Solidus offers you an exciting opportunity to tackle the nation's greatest challenges applying innovation and expertise to produce cutting-edge results that have a long-lasting impact. We offer outstanding benefits, generous PTO and much more! Apply today to learn why Solidus has a 4.9/5 Star rating on Glassdoor!
Req ID 4738
Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities regarding all terms and conditions of employment to all employees and qualified applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Company will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.
HR. Website URL: