Posted by: Solidus Technical Solutions on Sep 19, 2023
Solidus is searching for an Electrical Engineer.
How will you make an impact:
The successful individual will work with a team that focuses on delivering new advanced technology capabilities in timelines typically under a year. Projects are conducted in a team environment consisting of various subject matter experts, and leverages resources from multiple groups to successfully execute fast-paced demonstration efforts.
What will you bring to the role:
• US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
• Master's with 3+ years of experience, or BS with 5+ years of experience
• Candidate should have the following skills for Electronic Design (highest to lowest importance):
- Low power and battery operated systems
- Analog circuits & sensors
- Digital circuits, digital interfaces, sensors
- Embedded software development for microcontrollers
• Experience with the following:
- RF sensors and communication protocols
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) schematic capture and layout tools
- NVidia Jetson GPU products
- Ability to architect, design, and program FPGA inputs and systems.
- FPGA debugging and prototyping
- Circuit Architectures and Algorithms
- New Circuit Debug
- PCB Design, Layout and Fabrication
- Active Microwave Circuits
- ASICs, FPGA, VLSI, and Mixed Signal Circuit Design
- Experimental and Hardware Control Software
What we will bring: Solidus offers you an exciting opportunity to tackle the nation's greatest challenges applying innovation and expertise to produce cutting-edge results that have a long-lasting impact. We offer outstanding benefits, generous PTO and much more! Apply today to learn why Solidus has a 4.9/5 Star rating on Glassdoor!
Req ID 4739
Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities regarding all terms and conditions of employment to all employees and qualified applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Company will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.
HR. Website URL: