Posted by: Solidus Technical Solutions on Sep 19, 2023
Solidus is searching for a C++ Software Engineer.
How will you make an impact:
Successful individual will join a team that performs advanced research around Protected SATCOM Systems. This research requires the development of SATCOM testbeds to demonstrate new system architectures, waveforms, and enabling technology. Development efforts are multi-disciplinary and include a wide array of activities requiring the design and implementation of software, firmware, and hardware components and subsystems.
Qualified engineer will be capable of designing, building, and integrating software at various locations within the system. This software includes control systems software, digital signal processing software, embedded control software, and device control software.
What will you bring to the role:
• US Citizenship and able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
• 5 years minimum experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Linux/Unix environment
• Developing software for a wide variety of situations, including real-time software.
• Primary development language is C++
• Digital Signal Processing
• Experience with programmatically interacting with laboratory-grade test equipment.
• Inter-process Communications i.e., TCP/IP, Thin Communications Layers, Publish/Subscribe Middleware, DDS
• C++11 or later, Stand Template Library, Boost library
• Object Oriented Software Design and Development
• Software Design/Development
• Digital Signal Processing
• Maven or Gradle, Git / Gitlab, Make / Autotools
• Python programming
• Real-Time Embedded Systems i.e., RTOS, VxWorks, Xenomai
• UDP Multicast and Unicast
• Embedded Software
• Communication Protocols i.e., USB, Ethernet, PCIe, I2C, SPI
• Hardware and Software Integration
• Real Time Linux Kernels, Tuning and Performance Analysis
What we will bring: Solidus offers you an exciting opportunity to tackle the nation's greatest challenges applying innovation and expertise to produce cutting-edge results that have a long-lasting impact. We offer outstanding benefits, generous PTO and much more! Apply today to learn why Solidus has a 4.9/5 Star rating on Glassdoor!
Req ID 4720
Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities regarding all terms and conditions of employment to all employees and qualified applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Company will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.
HR. Website URL: