Posted by: Solidus Technical Solutions on Sep 19, 2023
Solidus is searching for a Radar Systems Engineer.
Successful individual will join a team that performs concept development, prototype design, analysis, and demonstrations in support of the National test ranges and HF and air defense radars and systems. Major activities include the development of optical systems, communication systems, and wideband, airborne, over-the-horizon, and bistatic radar systems with technology development in the areas of phased arrays, advanced waveforms, adaptive signal processing, and unique detection and tracking algorithms. The work often requires the fabrication of one-of-a-kind operational and experimental test assets in support of a significant amount of field testing and data collection to prove new concepts.
A Day In the Life:
• Domains: Radar system analysis and design, associated signal and data processing, radar calibration, testing, and data analysis.
• Architect and design advanced radar systems.
• Design, develop, and evaluate advanced radar signal and data processing algorithms.
• Develop test plans to evaluate radar systems and/or subsystems, execute tests, analyze data, and evaluate performance.
What will you bring to the role:
• US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
• Master's Degree
• 5 years minimum experience
• Onsite minimum 3 days a week
• Ability to propose and explore new and innovative techniques and technologies and be able to understand how these new technologies can affect a radar system's capabilities.
• Wideband radar system design, development, and testing
• Significant experience in RF systems, radar signal processing and statistical signal processing
• Effective communication skills
• Effective organizational skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
What we will bring: Solidus offers you an exciting opportunity to tackle the nation's greatest challenges applying innovation and expertise to produce cutting-edge results that have a long-lasting impact. We offer outstanding benefits, generous PTO and much more! Apply today to learn why Solidus has a 4.9/5 Star rating on Glassdoor!
Req ID 4744
Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities regarding all terms and conditions of employment to all employees and qualified applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Company will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.
HR. Website URL: