Posted by: Solidus Technical Solutions on Sep 19, 2023
Solidus is searching for multiple Software Engineers for the development of advanced sensor control and signal processing systems.
Software will be developed within a modern, object-oriented, modular open-systems architecture primarily using C++, Linux, and publish-subscribe middleware. The focus will be primarily on software for controlling radars but could also extend to telemetry and optical systems. Qualified individual will join a team that supports the Department of Defense by designing and developing modern sensor systems and components to enable a ballistic missile defense system.
What will you bring to the role:
• US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3 years minimum experience
• Onsite minimum 3 days a week
• In-depth C++ object-oriented programming experience applying this knowledge to complex software architectures
• Modern software development practices (i.e., spiral development), version control systems, debugging tools, and coordination/collaboration tools
• Software development within a Linux/UNIX environment
• Object Oriented Software Design and Development
• Publish-subscribe middleware, DDS, IDL
• Hardware and Software integration
• Proven ability to quickly and effectively learn new technologies and programming languages, adapt to new environments and methodologies, and work outside one's own comfort zone
What we will bring: Solidus offers you an exciting opportunity to tackle the nation's greatest challenges applying innovation and expertise to produce cutting-edge results that have a long-lasting impact. We offer outstanding benefits, generous PTO and much more! Apply today to learn why Solidus has a 4.9/5 Star rating on Glassdoor!
Req ID 4745
Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities regarding all terms and conditions of employment to all employees and qualified applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Company will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.
HR. Website URL: