Posted by: CASE Management Consulting, LLC on Sep 15, 2023
Springfield , VA 22150
Case Management Consulting is seeking a learning intake and strategy consultant to provide analysis and recommendations for stakeholder learning requests through needs assessments while ensuring alignment to NGC corporate strategy and goals.
- Managing requirements processes, specifically defining, refining, and executing on vetted and approved human capital and learning solutions.
- Support the triage, intake, vetting, analysis, management, and reporting of all incoming NGC Learning Service Requests.
- Analyze requests for development of new learning solutions following the TIARA process (triage, intake, analysis, referral, action).
- Provide consultative support to customers to ensure existing learning solutions are instructionally sound.
- Identify and track training needs related to emerging mission topics.
- Manage customer tracking and tools to ensure that learning-related requests are properly prioritized for future curriculum development.
- Support the development and execution of Performance Needs Analysis (PNA) on to validate knowledge and skill gaps that may require learning solutions
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Business Administration, or related field from an accredited (i.e., regional, national, or institutional) academic institution
- Active/ Current Top Secret SCI clearance
- Ability to obtain a Poly
- Possesses strong communications and facilitation skills interfacing with stakeholders to define and refine requirements.
- Provide analytical and critical thought, apply problem solving skills to make recommendations that effectively address learning needs, align to organizational strategies, and promote corporate goals.
- Solid understanding of learning interventions and various modalities to respond to stakeholder learning requirements and workforce competency gaps.
- Change management principles and able to articulate recommendations that increase solution adoption and have measurable performance outcomes.
-Master's degree in Adult Education, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Business Administration, or related field from an accredited (i.e., regional, national, or institutional) academic institution
Case Management Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Bachelors degree or higher
$80,000 to $100,000
HR. Website URL: