Posted by: Texas Department of Criminal Justice on Nov 17, 2022
Multiple Locations Statewide , TX
1. Graduation from an accredited senior high school or equivalent
2. One year full-time, wage-earning customer service, clerical,
secretarial, administrative support, technical program support, or
criminal justice experience. Fifteen semester hours from a college
or university accredited by an organization recognized by the Council
for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or by the United States
Department of Education (USDE) may be substituted for each six months
3. Correctional unit operations experience preferred.
4. Computer operations experience preferred.
5. Inmate classification experience preferred.
**The salary for an ERS Retiree (or non-contributing member) will
The following Military Occupational Specialty codes are generally
applicable to this position. Applicants must fully complete the
summary of experience to determine if minimum qualifications are met.
15, 36, 42, 56, 68, 88, 89, 92, AZ, CS, LS, PS, RP, SH, SN, YN, 360,
420, SK, 01, 30, 60, 66, 3A, SDI, 8A200
High school or ged
Commensurate with experience
HR. Website URL: