Posted by: California Correctional Health Care Services on Sep 13, 2022
Stockton , CA 95215
Physician (IM/FP) (CHCF)
$347,784 - $365,184 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$330,360 - $346,908 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
$313,008 - $328,680 annual salary (Pre-Board Certified)
California Correctional Health Care Services is elevating both the field of correctional medicine as well as the careers of IM/FP physicians, like you, dedicated to providing quality primary care. Whatever your professional interest, we can help you continue to hone your skills in public health, disease management and education, addiction medicine and so much more.
• 40-hour workweek (affords you true work-life balance)
• Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
• State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit www.CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
• Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $41,000 - $54,000 per year)
• Paid Insurance, license, and DEA renewal
• Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
• Visa sponsorship opportunities
• Relocation assistance for those new to state service
• And much more
We currently have opportunities at the California Health Care Facility (CHCF), a unique facility whose mission is to care for patients with the most severe and long-term needs. Located in Stockton 45 miles east of Sacramento, CHCF is also accessible from many Sacramento area communities, including family-friendly Elk Grove.
Submit your CV to CentralizedHiringUnit@cdcr.ca.gov or call (877) 793-4473 for more information.
You may also apply online at https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5860664&user_id=
Bachelors degree or higher
HR. Website URL: