Posted by: California Correctional Health Care Services on Jun 15, 2022
Chowchilla , CA 93610
Physician (IM/FP) (VSP)
$296,496 - $311,328 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$281,640 - $295,740 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
$266,844 - $280,200 annual salary (Pre-Board Certified)
California Correctional Health Care Services is elevating both the field of correctional medicine as well as the careers of IM/FP physicians, like you, dedicated to providing quality primary care. Whatever your professional interest, we can help you continue to hone your skills in public health, disease management and education, addiction medicine and so much more.
• 40-hour workweek (affords you true work-life balance)
• Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
• State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit www.CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
• Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $41,000 - $54,000 per year)
• Paid Insurance, license, and DEA renewal
• Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
• Visa sponsorship opportunities
• Relocation assistance for those new to state service
• And much more
We currently have opportunities at Valley State Prison, located in Chowchilla. This central valley rural town is a short commute from the bedroom communities of Merced and Fresno. From here, you can enjoy a variety of activities, including exploring Yosemite National Park, discovering regional wineries, or cheering for the Fresno State Bulldogs.
Submit your CV to CentralizedHiringUnit@cdcr.ca.gov or call (877) 793-4473 for more information.
You may also apply online at https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5652137&user_id=
Bachelors degree or higher
Commensurate with experience
HR. Website URL: