Posted by: ASRC Federal on Nov 16, 2021
Atlantic City , NJ
ASRC Federal Technical Services is seeking a Technical Specialist to join our large engineering program in support of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in Atlantic City, NJ. ASRC Federal offers an excellent benefits package that includes a matching 401k, tuition reimbursement and certification reimbursement.
• Works under general guidelines and objectives with limited supervision.
• Knowledge of UNIX/ LINUX operating system and its system administrations tasks.
• Familiarity with.xml, Familiarity with C Knowledge of UNIX/ LINUX operating system. Familiarity with.xml, Familiarity with C
• Possess a strong foundation in networking fundamentals with deeper knowledge of TCP/IP and other core protocols
• Knowledge of common network-based services and common client/server applications
• Familiarity with Layer 3 switching and routing
• Knowledge of Firewall and Router Access Control Lists (ACLs)
Demonstrated expertise at Technical Specialist 2 level.
An Associate's Degree in a related field will be accepted in lieu of two (2) years of experience. Or, a Bachelor's Degree in a related field will be accepted in lieu of four (4) years of experience.
Familiarity in a command line environment in operating systems
Possess a strong foundation in networking fundamentals with deeper knowledge of TCP/IP and other core protocols
Good communication skills.
Knowledge of and/or experience with:
GIT (Tortoise, Lab)
Comp TIA Security Certification
MS Advanced PowerPoint, MS Office, 2001, MS Project, MS Advanced PowerPoint
Knowledge Sharing Network (KSN)
Terminal Clients (Putty)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
HR. Website URL: