Posted by: MasTec on Nov 05, 2021
Job Purpose Minimum Qualifications
1. An Associate degree in Construction Management or Engineering, or equivalent.
2. 5 years of total relevant experience, with 2 years in a supervisory position.
3. OSHA 20 Certification.
4. Strong multitasking competence in construction, contracting practices, construction processes, methods, and materials.
5. Strong management skills of problem-solving, organizing, planning, directing, and monitoring construction projects and personnel.
6. Efficient in Microsoft Office applications and data entry.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
8. Excellent customer service skills.
9. Experience in estimating, bidding projects and change order preparation.
10. Clarity of vision at 20 feet or more and 20 inches or less, with the ability to judge distance and space relationships.
11. Precise hand-eye coordination.
12. Ability to identify and distinguish colors.
1. A Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering, Or equivalent Work experience
2. 10 years of relevant experience, including significant experience in a supervisory role.
Physical Demands and Work Environment This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, such as computers, phones, copiers, and scanners. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This position is primarily sedentary, with some filing or lifting required. Must be able to bend and lift and carry up to 50 pounds. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. The Company reserves the right to revise or change the job duties as the need arises. Management reserves the right to change the description, duties or work schedules to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
HR. Website URL: