Posted by: Ross Group on Sep 15, 2021
Tulsa , OK 74120
In this position, you are responsible for completing development proposals and analyzing potential and current development projects.
In this role you will…
• Review identified development opportunities with Development Manager to determine necessary personnel to successfully complete development proposals.
• Assist in the due diligence analysis for potential and actual development projects.
• Track and manage specific deliverables that include, but are not limited to, relevant studies, plan compilation deadlines, financial benchmarks, permitting, closing, and assist in the ongoing project management throughout the development, construction, and asset/property management phases.
• Assist in the preparation of development milestone schedules, cash flow forecasts, development pro formas, and periodic project status reports.
• Complete quantity take-offs from architectural and engineering plans.
• Assist in the qualification of consultants used during pre-design and pre-construction services.
• Participate in the coordination of the project design with in house operations and estimating teams, architects, and engineers in evaluating new and existing development opportunities.
• Represent the organization in various public capacities.
• Conduct data-driven research on targeted markets, competing properties, and financing sources and compile reports that accurately reflect findings.
• Interface with both construction and permanent debt lenders on the closing, monthly funding, and refinancing of the newly completed developments.
• Participate with Business Development Department in opening new opportunities in niche markets – locate and analyze project opportunities for growth of the company.
• Visit and observe ongoing projects to further develop personal knowledge and offer technical assistance to the team.
• Serve as a resource for others in the department at times to fulfill their assignments.
As the ideal candidate you have…
• Professional experience in a similar position/capacity preferred
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
• A 4-Year Degree in a field complementary to real estate development, finance, or equivalent experience in related field
• Ability to plan, organize and communicate with customers/ stakeholders including: Owner, Architect, Engineer, Subcontractor, Supplier, Public Officials, any other entity associated with the project and respective entities’ personnel.
• Knowledge in the areas of construction, finance, and project management
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, MS Project, Adobe, Bluebeam, Onscreen Takeoff, AutoCad is a plus.
Expectations in this role include …
• Dependability in meeting attendance guidelines. Manage schedule and assigned personnel schedules.
• Participating in the analysis, deployment, implementation and maintenance of company policies and procedures.
• Showing initiative in seeking increased responsibilities and volunteer readily for additional assignments when needed.
• Effectively performing employment responsibilities balancing the utilization of time versus costs.
• Progressive in increasing job knowledge and exhibit ability to learn and apply new skills.
• Making timely decisions using sound and accurate judgment while keeping appropriate people informed in the decision process.
• Identifying problems, gather and analyze information skillfully. Consulting with entities associated and affected by issue.
• Planning the coordination of operations in order to effectively optimize the use of personnel to support projects.
• Continually reviewing progress of projects to verify requirements are achieved and identify issues for resolution early in project lifecycle.
• Organizing and prioritizing work activities while utilizing efficient time management skills in meeting deadlines or staying on schedule with projects.
• Communicating effectively and professionally both verbally and in written correspondence. Verify that staff is achieving referenced communication skills.
• Educating staff on company policies and procedures, providing what an employee’s requirements are and providing why the policy or procedure was implemented.
• Working as employment necessitates.
• Meeting established goals while demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness to ensure quality of work.
You are physically able to …
• Operate a computer, telephone and other commonly used business-related items.
• Put in extended hours and handle rapidly changing priorities to accomplish project goals.
• Attend and participate in meetings.
• Travel on short notice.
Bachelors degree or higher
Commensurate with experience
HR. Website URL: