Posted by: Inter-Con Security Systems on Sep 02, 2021
Passion: Joining the Inter-Con family is an opportunity for growth and career advancement in an environment that truly cares for its employees.
People: We have transitioned thousands of officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government services, foreign affairs and many more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con!
Inter-Con is searching for aspiring individuals to join our thriving team of Security Officers. You'll work as a member of a close team to form the backbone of the broad security services Inter-Con provides its valued clients every day. Opportunities exist to work closely with State Government Agencies, Healthcare Institutions, World Class Museums, Local Police Departments, Mobile Bicycle Patrols, state-of-the-art Operations Centers and many more.
Specific benefits include:
· Competitive pay.
· Recognition and Reward Programs.
· Training and Career Development.
· Opportunities for Medical, dental, Holidays, vacation and sick, and 401 (k) retirement plan.
· Uniform and equipment provided.
· Additional benefits vary depending on position.
Guards with Designations of Leadership (Supervisor and Manager)
o Valid Driver's license
o Completion of a Supervisory training series
o Experience: at least two (2) years Private Security, Law Enforcement or relevant military experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The Shift Supervisors shall report to Hospital/Clinic Site's Security Manager regarding all daily operational activities under this Agreement. Shift Supervisors during the evening and night shifts shall report to Hospital's house supervisor for operational direction if the need arises.
• The Shift Supervisor will round on Security Officers to spot check and verify performance of responsibilities.
• The Shift Supervisor shall be apprised of all performance issues related to the contractor's Security Officers and shall be expected to handle them in a timely manner, and in all cases, no more than seventy-two (72) hours from receiving the complaint. The Shift Supervisor shall provide written
documentation to the Hospital/Clinic Site's Security Manager acknowledging receipt of the complaint as well as written notification of the action taken to correct the issue. • The Shift Supervisor shall maintain a line of communication with the Hospital/Clinic Site's Security Manager, promote teamwork amongst the Hospital and Security Officers, and support the Hospital/Clinic through collaborative efforts.
• The Shift Supervisor shall respond to fire alarms or other emergency code nomenclatures.
• The Shift Supervisor shall orient and train all new Security Officers assigned to the Hospital/Clinic
• The Shift Supervisor shall require all Security Officers to complete both an incident report and shift log detailing any incidents/events they assisted with during their shift. The incident report and shift log shall be completed before the end of the Security Officers shift in which the incident/event occurred. The log shall be retained by the Hospital/Clinic for risk management purposes and shall become the property of AHS.
• In addition to the duties and responsibilities described above, the Shift Supervisor shall perform, when necessary, all General Duties and Responsibilities described under Security Officer Duties below
Inter-Con is passionate about hiring veterans. In fact, we've hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as well as values your success and growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our website for all our extensive opportunities. Visit www.icsecurity.com/careers/.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. License PPO# 6822
HR. Website URL: