Posted by: Inter-Con Security Systems on Sep 02, 2021
Little Rock , AR
At Inter-Con we take pride in providing customized security solutions for our clients. To us, that means the right officer in the right place and at the right time. In many cases our clients desire a softer security plan that meets their values and needs, but where high value people and assets are involved, others may prefer a more obvious security presence.
Specific benefits include:
Competitive Pay Training and Career Development. Opportunities for Medical, dental, Holidays, vacation and sick, and 401 (k) retirement plan. Uniform and equipment provided Additional benefits vary depending on position. Security personnel are to be certified and trained and will be assigned a variety of standing, sitting and walking posts.
Lead Security Supervisor
• Shall possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalency
• Minimum 2 years security or related experience
- Meets requirements of the unarmed security guard
- Establish relationship within customer organization and delivers high quality services to customer
- Actively contribute to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Client operations, including security procedures, policies, and regulations related to the execution of security services at the locations
- Performs random unannounced job specific documented audits to access each guard's overall performance
- Resolves issues in a timely manner
- Receives and implements orders or instructions from Client's Security and Access Control Systems Supervisor
- Demonstrates knowledge of practices in the security industry
- Consistently meets the highest professional and ethical standards
- Expert in chosen service line and skill competency
- Strong communication sills
- Demonstrates ability to manage a small team
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing integrated security solutions to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 35,000 security personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience. Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Why Work at Inter-Con?
Passion: Inter-Con is a thriving company that is passionate about its products and people. Joining the Inter-Con family is an opportunity for growth and career advancement in an environment that truly cares for its employees. By joining the Inter-Con family, you're working with the best to build a safer future.
People: Inter-Con is more than a company, it's an alumni base. We believe in positioning the right people in the right place to help them achieve their long-term aspirations for career growth. We have transitioned thousands of officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government agencies, foreign affairs and many more. Your career success drives our success.
Benefits: Inter-Con offers excellent benefits that include flexible scheduling to accommodate lifestyle commitments, vacation, sick leave, medical, dental, comprehensive training, discounts on higher education and much more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con!
Inter-Con is passionate about hiring veterans. In fact, we've hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as well as values your success and growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our website for all our extensive opportunities. Visit www.icsecurity.com/careers/ for more information.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
HR. Website URL: