Posted by: California Correctional Health Care Services on Feb 03, 2021
Susanville , CA 96127
California Correctional Health Care Services is elevating both the field of correctional medicine as well as the careers of IM/FP physicians, like you, dedicated to providing quality primary care. Whatever your professional interest, we can help you continue to hone your skills in public health, disease management and education, addiction medicine and so much more.
CCHCS offers a competitive compensation package, including:
• 40-hour workweek (affords you true work-life balance)
• Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
• State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
• Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $39,000 - $52,000 per year)
• Paid Insurance, license, and DEA renewal
• Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
• Visa sponsorship opportunities
• Relocation assistance for those new to state service
• And much more
We currently have opportunities at California Correctional Center, located in the friendly community of Susanville. Nestled in the picturesque foothills of Northeastern California, this family-friendly area is the ideal location for hiking, skiing, fishing, camping, and a host of other activities. It’s no wonder Susanville was recognized as one of the top places to live in the United States by Outdoor Life.
$282,216 - $296,328 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$268,080 - $281,496 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
$253,992 - $266,700 annual salary (Pre-Board Certified)
Contact Debora Kim at CentralizedHiringUnit@cdcr.ca.gov or (916) 691-1546 for more information.
You may also apply online at https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5482192&user_id=
Effective July 1, 2020, in response to the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Personal Leave Program 2020 (PLP 2020) was implemented. PLP 2020 requires that each full-time employee receive a 9.23 percent reduction in pay in exchange for 16 hours PLP 2020 leave credits monthly through June 2022.
Bachelors degree or higher
Commensurate with experience
HR. Website URL: