Posted by: U.S. Postal Service on Mar 25, 2020
Washington , DC 20018
1. Ability to communicate orally and in writing in order to provide technical advice, program guidance, and policy
interpretation to headquarters and field employees on the full range of programs, systems, policies and procedures.
2. Knowledge of the Federal Employees Compensation Act (FECA) or a state worker’s compensation program at a level
sufficient to ensure Occupational Health Services (OHS) area-wide support and compliance.
3. Knowledge of Rehabilitation Act or reasonable accommodation at a level sufficient to support area-wide compliance while
maintaining medical confidentiality.
4. Knowledge of National or Emergency Preparedness efforts at a level sufficient to ensure area-wide compliance in regards
to medical services implementation.
5. Knowledge of Occupational Health Services (OHS) policies and procedures at a level sufficient to ensure area-wide
compliance with the following but not limited to Department of Transportation (DOT) programs, medical examinations (fitness
for duty), applicant medical requirements, and return-to-duty medical guidance.
6. Ability to implement national Occupational Health Services programs, policies and initiatives.
7. Ability to oversee and supervise medical contract services.
8. CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT: Applicant must possess a current Registered Nurse license from a U.S. state, territory,
or the District of Columbia. Possess and maintain a current Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Bachelors degree or higher
$60,000 to $80,000
HR. Website URL: