The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO) is the single real property manager for all overseas diplomatic properties. OBO sets the worldwide priorities and allocates the resources for acquiring, designing, constructing, operating, maintaining, leasing, or disposing of U.S. diplomatic properties around the world.
Mission: OBO provides safe, secure, functional, and resilient facilities that represent the U.S. government to the host nation and support the Department’s achievement of U.S. foreign policy objectives abroad.
Vision: These facilities represent American values and the best in American architecture, design, engineering, technology, sustain-ability, art, culture, and construction execution.
• Foreign Service Construction Engineers and Facility Managers to work overseas
• Civil Service and PSC positions in a wide range of professionals in the Washington, D.C. area to include engineers, architects, real estate professionals, project managers, construction managers, cost managers, policy and budget analysts, safety and health professionals, art curators, historic preservationists and more!
Please see www.careers.state.gov/obo for more information on the Foreign Service opportunities.
Foreign Service and Civil Service opportunities are posted on www.usajobs.gov.
Personal Services Contractor positions are posted on www.monster.com
Follow OBO on our social media sites:
• Twitter: twitter.com/state_obo
• Facebook: facebook.com/stateobo
• LinkedIn: linkedin.com/showcase/usdos-obo
• Instagram: Instagram.com/state_obo