The Red Gate Group LTD
- Founded in 2006
- Located in Chantilly, Virginia
- Core services include intelligence analysis, strategic planning, policy development, operational
design, and technology integration services
- GSA - IT 70 and Professional Services Schedules
- Certified SDVOSB - Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 - International Organization for Standardization in Quality Management
- Recognized in the Washingtonian "Fast 50" and the Virginia COC "Fantastic 50"
Red Gate: Making a Difference for Country and Client.
The Red Gate Group (Red Gate) empowers our clients to make impactful, sustainable change, and assists them in creating solutions for challenges confronting the Nation. Founded in 2006, Red Gate is a service disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) which serves the federal government under a number of single- and multiple-award contracts.
Red Gate has offered our clients specialized knowledge in three main functional areas: Intelligence and Operations; Science, Technology, and Acquisitions; and Information Technology. Across these functional areas Red Gate provides world class expertise in efficient program management, contemporary multi-tiered training techniques, and cutting-edge technical services through our consulting, professional services and technology practices.
Intelligence and Operations Services:
- Through our Intelligence and Operations services, The Red Gate Group works hand-in-hand with the Department of Defense (DoD) as well as other intergovernmental agencies and partners to provide proficient, objective expertise in all-source analysis, modeling and simulation, cyber security and forensics, and other critical areas.
Science, Technology, and Acquisitions:
- Our Science, Technology, and Acquisition services support the Department of Defense (DoD), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and the Department of Energy (DoE). Within these departments, our work areas include Energy, Special Ops Science and Technology, Medical Resiliency, and Counter-IED technology.
- The IT Services business unit provides software development support, system integration, and system operations and maintenance (O&M) services to the Intelligence Community (IC) and the Department of Defense (DoD). We leverage a fusion center methodology to draw internally on lessons learned from our efforts across all business units throughout the community to bring best value and innovation to all of our customers.
Please visit our website to learn more about our capabilities and contract vehicles:
Headquarters: Chantilly, VA