Kaplan University is a part of Kaplan Higher Education LLC, which is a subsidiary of Kaplan, Inc., a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company. Kaplan, Inc.'s wide range of products includes programs for kids and schools, test preparation, higher education and professional training. Each of our offerings helps students reach an important milestone in their education and careers.
Kaplan is a regionally accredited university offering over 180 certificate, undergraduate, graduate and continuing professional education programs in both online and in-classroom settings. Whether you’re just starting college or advancing your career, our wide range of programs blend science-backed expertise with real-world experience.
* Most of our 38,000+ degree-seeking online and campus-based students are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education. 59% are older than 30; 75% are women.
* We are a military-friendly school with over 9,000 students who are active military, veterans, or military spouses or dependents.
* 94% of students complete their coursework in online programs.
* Campus students took 63% of their courses online.
* Student involvement in co-curricular activities was high, as more than 5,000 students were members of at least 1 of our 29 registered student organizations.