The East County Career Center Provides Solutions for your Business
We take the hassle out of hiring at no cost to you!
Does your business need motivated entry-level, intermediate, or highly skilled adult workers?
Annually, the East County Career Center serves over 7,000 new job seekers who have been laid off, are making career changes, or are re-entering the labor market.
The East County Career Center, recognized for excellent customer service, offers your business:
- Customer service skills and work preparedness training for your future or current employees.
- Motivated workers who are re-entering the workplace.
We can save you money!
- Conduct your medium to large targeted recruitments at the East County Career Center.
- Ask about Business Connections-Speed Recruiting for 2006-2007.
Job Advertising Services
- Access to EDDÃ¢Â?Â?s CalJOBS, an Internet-based job and resume posting database.
- Post your job orders with the East County Career Center and the Career Center Network.
Current Labor Market Information
- Electronic and print resources for local wage surveys, growth trends, skills standards, job descriptions, and more.
Professional Business Services.
- Provide employment transition assistance for your laid-off employees.
- Referrals to other retention/training services.
- Job fairs throughout the year (call for dates).
Satisfied Businesses who have used our services:
Barona Casino, Buck Knives, California Metals, Chemtronics, Children's Hospital, Cox Communications, Dixieline Lumber, East County Chamber of Commerce, East County Economic Development Council, Golden Acorn Casino, Grossmont Union High School District, Sea World, Sears, Sharp Healthcare, The Hartford, Viejas Casino and Turf Club, and more...