Posted by: Sierra7 on Sep 19, 2023
Falls Church , VA
Why Join Sierra7?
Sierra7 is a Small Disabled Veteran Owned Business. We were founded in 2009 with the mission of "Serving those who Serve". We recently received the DAV (Disabled American Veteran) award. Also, Sierra7 is ranked No. 457 out of 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Apply today and help us with our mission of "Serving those who Serve".
Benefits: 401K Legal Assistance Medical/Dental/Vision Financial Wellness FSA (Flexible Spending Account) Paid Time Off (PTO) HSA (Health Savings Account) Federal Holidays Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability Education Reimbursement Additional Supplemental Medical Benefits LinkedIn Learning This is a fully remote position.
About this role:
The Visualization Architect will work with program and project leaders to define and create the MS Power Platform visualizations.
• Experience in design and development of IT architecture.
• Experience in creating diagrams and documentation with all components that comprise systems including network topology
• Advise the project team on the best tools to achieve client objectives.
• Work with developers, end users and organizations to create test plans and test scripts
• Attend meetings via phone and screen-sharing and work efficiently in remote setting
• Work with the team to make each increment of functionality ready for release
• Interface with project stakeholders, including end users, business, VA organizations, vendors, and service partners
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
• Experience in design and development Power BI reports
• Experience with human centered design (HCD)
• Experience with DMBOK and IEEE/FIPS Industry Standards
• DevSecOps experience working within a COTs environment
• Familiarity with supporting an authority to operate review and documentation development
• Experience using Jira
• Experience Power BI, Power Pages, Power Platform
• Must have experience with SharePoint
• Experience with cloud infrastructure and technologies (AWS/Azure)
• Experience with DoDAF
• Understanding with 508 compliance
• Experience with System Architect a plus
• Experience with Visio and PowerPoint
• Experience with DMBOK a plus
• Experience with FIPS
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• Microsoft Product certifications a plus
• Experience working in VA or other Government agency [desired]
• Ability to obtain a Government public trust clearance
HR. Website URL: