Posted by: Sierra7 on Sep 19, 2023
Falls Church , VA
Why Join Sierra7?
Sierra7 is a Small Disabled Veteran Owned Business. We were founded in 2009 with the mission of "Serving those who Serve". We recently received the DAV (Disabled American Veteran) award. Also, Sierra7 is ranked No. 457 out of 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Apply today and help us with our mission of "Serving those who Serve".
Benefits: 401K Legal Assistance Medical/Dental/Vision Financial Wellness FSA (Flexible Spending Account) Paid Time Off (PTO) HSA (Health Savings Account) Federal Holidays Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability Education Reimbursement Additional Supplemental Medical Benefits LinkedIn Learning This is a fully remote position.
About this role:
The Technical Systems Architect, Expert (TSA) will join a team providing full DEVOPS lifecycle support for product and delivery management, including sustainment services, to ensure that the production system continues to be operational for all users . The T SA coordinates all architect and engineering services. The successful candidate has extensive experience in the design and development of Client Server and Web Enabled Corporate applications including network topology. The individual is well versed in Object Oriented tools and techniques and has thorough knowledge of data modeling skills using automated tools.
• Work with program and project leaders to define and create the architectural depictions and documents
• Ensure logical flow by understanding relationships between systems and applications
• Design and discuss system strategies for platform, applications and networks.
• Advise the project team on the best tools, frameworks, hardware, software, and other IT elements to achieve client objectives.
• Work with developers, end users and organizations to create test plans and test scripts
• Attend meetings via phone and screen-sharing and work efficiently in remote setting
• Work with the team to make each increment of functionality ready for release
• Interface with project stakeholders, including end users, business, VA organizations, vendors, and service partners
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
• Experience in design and development of IT architecture
• Experience with human centered design (HCD)
• Experience with DMBOK and IEEE/FIPS Industry Standards
• DevSecOps experience working within a COTs environment
• Familiarity with supporting an authority to operate review and documentation development
• Experience using Jira
• Experience Power BI and visualization
• Must have experience with SharePoint
• Experience with cloud infrastructure and technologies (AWS/Azure)
• Familiarity with CI/CD automated tools a plus
• Experience with DoDAF
• Understanding with 508 compliance
• Experience with System Architect a plus
• Experience with Visio and PowerPoint
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent (10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
• Cloud Architect Certifications a plus
• Experience working in VA or other Government agency [desired]
• Ability to obtain a Government public trust clearance
HR. Website URL: