Posted by: Sierra7 on Sep 19, 2023
Falls Church , VA
Why Join Sierra7?
Sierra7 is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We were founded in 2009 with the mission of "Serving those who Serve". We recently received the DAV (Disabled American Veteran) award. Also, Sierra7 is ranked No. 457 out of 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Apply today and help us with our mission of "Serving those who Serve".
Benefits: 401K Legal Assistance Medical/Dental/Vision Financial Wellness FSA (Flexible Spending Account) Paid Time Off (PTO) HSA (Health Savings Account) Federal Holidays Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability Education Reimbursement Additional Supplemental Medical Benefits Sierra7 University This is a Fully Remote position.
About this role:
Sierra7, Inc. is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Solutions Architect to provide cyber security subject matter expertise to our Solutions Development Team and develop cyber security architecture, engineering, and operations solutions for Federal Government proposals. This work will be performed remote but may include trips to our HQ in Falls Church, VA and clients in Washington, DC on occasion. This role requires expert knowledge of the Federal cyber security requirements and guidance, including Zero Trust Architecture and industry best practices for security architecture and operations (e.g. Security Operation Center (SOC), Cyber Hunt Teams, Cyber Threat Analysis and Analytics, etc.).
Duties may include:
• Leading Cyber Security related proposals
• Providing SME-level support for cyber security components of proposals
• Support client briefings as needed
• Provide guidance to test teams deployed to perform cyber security task delivery
• Support corporate business development activities, including proposals and marketing
• BS/BA degree (required) in Computer Science/Engineering or other related IT or Engineering field
• 10 years of cyber security experience
• 5 years of experience supporting federal agency cyber security programs or contractors
• Experience supporting SOCs
• Public Trust Clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance
• Must have experience in developing training materials for various presentation media, such as written, visual and web based classes.
• CISSP preferred
• CEH preferred
• VA experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal and client-facing skills with experience interfacing government officials
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience supporting corporate business development activities, including proposals
HR. Website URL: