Posted by: Sierra7 on Sep 19, 2023
Falls Church , VA
Why Join Sierra7?
Sierra7 is a Small Disabled Veteran Owned Business. We were founded in 2009 with the mission of "Serving those who Serve". We recently received the DAV (Disabled American Veteran) award. Also, Sierra7 is ranked No. 457 out of 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Apply today and help us with our mission of "Serving those who Serve".
Benefits: 401K Legal Assistance Medical/Dental/Vision Financial Wellness FSA (Flexible Spending Account) Paid Time Off (PTO) HSA (Health Savings Account) Federal Holidays Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability Education Reimbursement Additional Supplemental Medical Benefits Sierra7 University- LinkedIn Learning This is a Fully Remote position.
About this role:
The successful candidate should have extensive experience with the use of different web tools to determine the best approach for web page creation, operations, management, and maintenance. The Senior, Web Designer creates the overall management strategy and oversees implementation of the designs. The candidate should have up-to-date knowledge of all current software tools available and have extensive experience of working with customer requirements and creating web sites. The senior web designer should be able to assure the overall look and feel of a web site and create a management strategy for keeping content fresh and current.
Position Responsibilities :
• Work with program and project leaders to collect user requirements and develop prototypes to present using Figma
• Design and develop website
• Experience in Figma a plus
• Advise the project team on the best tools to achieve client objectives.
• Work with developers, end users and organizations
• Attend meetings via phone and screen-sharing and work efficiently in remote setting
• Work with the team to make each increment of functionality ready for release
• Interface with project stakeholders, including end users, business, VA organizations, vendors, and service partners
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
• Experience in design and development wed sites
• Experience with human centered design (HCD)
• DevSecOps experience working within a COTs environment
• Experience with wireframes
• Experience with cloud infrastructure and technologies (AWS/Azure)
• Experience with Figma
• Experience with 508 compliance
• Experience with DMBOK a plus
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• Human-centered Design experience
• Experience working in VA or other Government agency [desired]
• Ability to obtain a Government public trust clearance.
HR. Website URL: