Posted by: Sierra7 on Sep 19, 2023
Falls Church , VA
Why Join Sierra7?
Sierra7 is a Small Disabled Veteran Owned Business. We were founded in 2009 with the mission of "Serving those who Serve". We recently received the DAV (Disabled American Veteran) award. Also, Sierra7 is ranked No. 457 out of 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Apply today and help us with our mission of "Serving those who Serve".
Benefits: 401K Legal Assistance Medical/Dental/Vision Financial Wellness FSA (Flexible Spending Account) Paid Time Off (PTO) HSA (Health Savings Account) Federal Holidays Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability Education Reimbursement Additional Supplemental Medical Benefits Sierra7 University This is a Fully Remote position.
About this role:
The successful Project Analyst must have experience in creating, applying, and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule, and performance data. The Project Analyst must have experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports and be able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
• Must have experience with Information Technology related projects.
• Must be well versed in Agile life cycle and project management methodologies.
• Must know how to use Jira.
• Must be able to track costs, schedule, and performance progress.
• Must be able to identify and manage risks.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific /technical discipline
• 5 years of relevant experience
• 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
• Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus
• SAFe certifications a plus
• Hands-on experience at VA or Government experience preferred.
• Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
HR. Website URL: