Posted by: LexisNexis on May 25, 2023
- Representation of LN in Qatar
- Participation to the organisation of the Qatar Business Law Forum 2020 and 2021
- Launch a digital training activity (as per the rest of the ME region example)
- Ensure the execution of LN partnerships in Qatar
- Identify new potential partnerships, generating direct or indirect business.
- Ensure the follow-up of LN projects in Qatar (by ensuring good coordination with the manager and the rest of the team)
- Provide important legal information necessary for the proper evolution of the MEO platform (liaise with Erik Chiniara and Caroline Presber)
- Forward Lexis Middle East Law sales leads for the sales manager in charge of Qatar (Vincent Singerland)
- Organize and share feedbacks from customers with the Editorial and Sales team
- Reporting (English editing will be done by a native English editor) of conferences organized by LN for our media channels (MBLR, Law Alert...)
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HR. Website URL: