Posted by: LexisNexis on May 25, 2023
Durban, South Africa
BASIC FUNCTIONS: This is an entry-level position in Quality Assurance that is responsible for learning QA methodologies and assisting in ensuring compliance.
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• Ability to assist with process improvement and compliance.
• Basic understanding of functional testing.
• Basic understanding of root cause analysis.
• Ability to actively participate in project review discussions.
• Basic knowledge of software products.
• Good attention to detail.
• Basic oral and written communication.
• Assist with process improvement and compliance to successfully and consistently deliver high-quality software products and services on a timely basis.
• Work across teams to enhance quality functional testing by identifying and helping to implement initiatives that will improve capability and efficiency.
• Ensure results of root cause analysis are addressed.
• Participate in project reviews.
• Escalate issues and decisions to senior QA team members.
• All duties as assigned.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
HR. Website URL: