Posted by: LexisNexis on Mar 16, 2023
This position performs moderate research, design, and software development assignments within a specific software functional area or product line.
• 1+ years of Software Engineering experience
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
• Complete simple bug fixes.
• Work closely with other development team members to understand product requirements and translate them into software designs.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Resolve technical issues as necessary.
• Keep abreast of new technology developments.
• All other duties as assigned.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
HR. Website URL: