Posted by: LexisNexis on Jan 05, 2023
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world. We help lawyers win cases, manage their work more efficiently, serve their clients better and grow their practices.
LexisNexis Canada is looking for a training consultant to join our Product Adoption and Learning team, working with our customers to ensure that they realize maximum value from their LexisNexis products and services. The Product Adoption and Learning Consultant will be responsible for delivering high qualitycustomer instruction through in-person and online formats to our clients, including legal professionals, based on an understanding of their needs and workflow. This is primarily a Vancouver home-based position with local travel to our area-based customers.
• Work with customers and other members of the LexisNexis team to help customers realize the maximum value from their LexisNexis products and services.
• Deliver tailored training sessions, in-person and online, that help our customers better understand and use LexisNexis products. These sessions will support the successful onboarding of new clients and increased product usage for existing customers.
• Monitor product usage to measure the impact of training and adoption activities and adjust client engagement activities as required.
• Assist in the development of online instructional resources such as videos, reference guides, email/social media posts and in-product messages.
• Work with other LexisNexis stakeholders (e.g. product team, content lawyers, sales teams, editorial, marketing, and finance) to ensure an integrated approach to customer success.
• Bring meaningful insights from the customer and the market into the business to help improve our product offerings and market knowledge.
• Keep up to date with changes in markets, customers, competitors and products and adapt training programs and delivery style to reflect product and market changes.
• Ensure timely completion of all required reporting in defined databases.
• Applied knowledge of best practices in user training and effective product adoption techniques.
• Experience in building and maintaining client relationships.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills with people of diverse backgrounds and professional functions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Experience working in a commercially focused environment.
• Legal education or experience strongly preferred
• Industry / market-specific knowledge of the legal, professional services, technology or online information industries preferred.
• Experience or qualifications in digital content development or adult learning preferred but not required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French are an asset but not required.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
HR. Website URL: