Posted by: LexisNexis on Dec 29, 2022
Automated Forms Manager oversees the operations processes for multi-platform products to meet quality and timeliness standards established by Legal & Professional Operations in support of profitability goals. The Manager must continually and quickly incorporate new processes, technological changes, and advancements, to refine and streamline the workflow. This position will have responsibilities of managing selected groups of products and the personnel responsible for their delivery and support.
The Manager clarifies and communicates company goals, priorities and mission to their teams. He/she will also act as the team's liaison with the Head of Global Forms and Precedents, Head of North American Editorial Operations (NAEO), LNNA, REPH, government representatives, and outsource vendors.
1. Responsible for all elements of editorial, authors, data workflow, data integrity and schedule compliance for multi-platform products, meeting scheduled product releases and associated revenue.
2. Responsible for driving the implementation of improved operational processes and a quality program that will enhance product market availability.
3. Lead a team of Automated Forms employees, including the direct and temporary outsourcing staff. Recruit, hire, train and motivate staff to perform to full potential. Allocates team resources and cooperation with other teams/units for resource sharing as production necessitates.
4. Drive a culture among a staff that ensures prompt decision-making, encourages innovation, values continuous improvement, respects/rewards team members and supports company initiatives and overall company culture.
5. Responsible for all aspects of performance management and employee development. This includes writing and delivering formal performance evaluations and holding regular performance discussions with employees.
6. Initiate and lead specific short- and long-term projects across NAEO, LNNA, and other departments to further enhance existing workflows, processes, and to integrate new product development into the organization.
7. Act as a resource for a wide range of groups throughout the organization, including Analytical and Statutory Editorial Operations, Practical Guidance, Global Procurement, and the REPH.
8. Must be self-sufficient, well-organized and an independent decision-maker/problem solver.
1. BA or BS strongly preferred or equivalent work experience, and 2+ years of experience managing products, process, and change.
2. Leadership skills reflecting initiative, adaptability and independent decision making/problem solving.
3. Leadership skills reflecting the ability to work collaboratively, influence others, and build positive relationships for the purpose of advancing organizational goals.
4. Demonstrated ability to make critical decisions on projects/products when limited information is available.
5. Demonstrated ability to provide product guidance in one or more centers of expertise while interpreting the strategic and tactical vision and developing plans for implementation.
6. Commercial awareness: to understand company goals, priorities, and mission. Ability to clarify and communicate to team members, and to set team goals and priorities to reflect the company's objectives, while keeping abreast of industry trends and standards.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interface with and build collaborative relationships with internal staff and external contacts.
8. Familiarity with HotDocs (classic) and HotDocs Advance. Working knowledge strongly preferred.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
HR. Website URL: