Posted by: Raytheon on May 31, 2022
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD), you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
The Advanced Capabilities and Special Programs Organization within the Air Dominance PAD/Air Power Mission Area has an immediate need for an experienced analyst. This opportunity will provide a challenging and fast paced team environment. This position requires significant partnership with Program Management, Functional Leads, and the entire Program Controls team to ensure flawless program execution - concentrating on financial cost and schedule with Earned Value Management. Frequent interaction and collaboration with various functions across the enterprise will be required. The portfolio has a strong Development emphasis, with concentration being centered on financial cost and schedule, forecasting, and communicating with clarity around staffing requirements and use of Earned Value Management both internal and external.
The Advanced Capabilities and Special Programs portfolio of contracts represents 150-200M of annual sales and 500+ heads supporting the various contracts with a strong backlog and outlook. The individual will have a key role in the pursuit, setup and execution of multiple contracts while providing critical financial oversight and guidance within the contracts they will maintain.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you
could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
This position is being offered in a fully onsite capacity in Tucson, AZ.
Qualifications You Must Have:
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or related field
• 5+ years of Finance or related experience, OR 3 years finance/accounting experience with a related Master's degree
• Experience with Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
• Experience in handling large data sets in interpreting and analyzing financial data
• The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
• Experience using SAP, APEX, Business Warehouse or Program Management Excellence (PMX) preferred
• Demonstrated ability to meet critical deadlines by prioritizing concurrent requirements
• Excellent professional communication skills, verbal, and written
• Independent self-starter to effectively work in a challenging and fast paced environment while multi-tasking different projects
• Experience with financial planning and key metrics (Bookings, Sales, Earnings & Cash)
• Strong desire to learn and contribute to a team-based environment
• Candidate must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to identify issues and implement corrective action plans that produce positive results
• Experience with EVMS implementation, cost, and schedule reporting
• Experience with Program Management (PMX) Tool Suite
What We Offer :
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the exceptional benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met ( see guidelines ) to receive the Referral Awarding.
HR. Website URL: