Posted by: LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION on Sep 03, 2021
Schriever AFB , CO 80912
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Successful candidate will perform use case development, and prepare systems engineering artifacts including definition of Epics and Features under the direction of the JEMINI ART to be developed by program Cross-Functional Product Teams to implement customer requested capabilities. Support the development and review of interface documents, system requirements, Verification Cross Reference Matrix (VCRM) development, architectural documentation, system engineering estimates, and author and perform formal and informal engineering reviews.
This position will also provide use case development support to junior systems engineering team members to enhance use case skills in the department. Candidate needs to have the ability to be flexible to support various tasking on short notice. Work will be performed under the direction of the JEMINI ART, various product owners and require interfacing with team members, C2BMC management, and government customers to ensure high quality products are generated on time and within the resources available. Responsibilities include adhering to DOORS processes and procedures, reviewing the content and details of technical products, and acting as a technical interface to MDA working level counterparts on an as-required basis. Candidate will be actively involved in the efforts associated with Agile development including iteration planning, status, and agile team leadership.
Benefits: In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance, and a new 4/10 schedule. We remain an equal opportunity company.
Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
We support our employees, so they can support our mission!
- Experience working within an Agile development environment.
- Strong understanding of systems engineering process and principles.
- A seasoned applicant should have a proven track record of successfully applying system engineering principles to develop product solutions.
- Candidates should have experience developing system engineering artifacts (e.g. specifications, Interface Control Documents, Use Cases, System Architecture Descriptions, Trade Studies, etc.).
- Candidates should have experience working in an integrated team environment with other systems, software and specialty engineers to develop solutions.
- Excellent communications skills are required (written and oral) as is the ability to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings. Able to write and implement engineering plans within a project.
- Current/Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a final TS/SCI.
- Domain experience with both Space and Missile Defense
- Experience with Systems Analysis, Metric Development, MBSE and Architecture development.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Bachelors degree or higher
HR. Website URL: