Posted by: LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION on Sep 03, 2021
Fort Worth , TX 13088, 13827, 20850, 32825, 76108, 80127
Description:Are you ready to invent the future? The Business Transform Enablement organization is developing and implementing a transformational operations strategy to position Lockheed Martin as the Aerospace and Defense leader in leveraging emerging, digitally-enabled capabilities to lower cost, speed-up development time, and create disruptive solutions to best serve our customers and stakeholders. We’re bringing the 4th Industrial Revolution to every role in the company.
Our program has assembled an A-Team of change agents from across the company, into a cohesive team that lives and breathes the future. With boundless energy, we’re tackling the hardest operations challenges, ensuring that the future enterprise is an engineered system of systems, second to none. Join our team and invent the future of aerospace and defense!
As the Business Transformation Enablement collaborates with Business Areas and Corporate Engineering for architecting the future enterprise, our Systems Engineering & Architecture team needs a Systems Architect to support value stream tasks, activities, and stakeholders.
As this Systems Architect you will be responsible for partnering with other team developers, architects and customers to realize our enterprise architecture and accelerate the transformation technical baseline. You will provide support to Enterprise Applications and Business Transformation teams to build a Virtual Program Assistant to digitally transform all LM program experiences. Creating a Virtual Program Assistant (VPA) as a hub for consolidated information for Program Portfolio Managers using AI/ML and predictive analytics to provide performance on all enterprise programs.
Primary responsibility will include:
• Drive Systems and Solution Architecture
• Leverage data analytics best practices
• Optimize the design and development
• Ensure adherence to enterprise architecture
• Support Transformation Modeling (MBSE) to lead to realize key architecture priorities
• Drive systems engineering processes as a member of SE&A team
• Ensuring adherence to security standards and cyber compliance
• Knowledge and understanding of systems engineering processes, system architecture principles, and systems integration into development program life cycle activities
• Demonstrated experience defining use cases, key performance measures, and functional system requirements
• Demonstrated experience working with Agile teams
• Demonstrated experience with DevSecOps
• Strong coordination, organization, teaming, and communication abilities. Comfortable briefing executives and communicating with technical and non-technical staff alike.
• Candidate must be decisive, results-driven, and comfortable taking managed risks
• Demonstrated development program experience including release management and configuration control.
• Works well with strong technical customers.
• Experience and knowledge of model based engineering, to include expertise in standard system modeling tools (e.g. Cameo)
• The selected candidate will be a member of a high-performing virtual team and must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate strong effective written and oral communication skills.
• Experience working international requirements.
• Experience with AI/ML
• Experience with architecture frameworks such as UAF, SysML DoDAF.
• Ability for occasional travel for broad business area facilitation and team interaction (as required)
• Knowledgeable in state of the art of emerging Industry 4.0 technologies, tools and capabilities
Bachelors degree or higher
HR. Website URL: