Posted by: LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION on Sep 03, 2021
Moorestown , NJ 08057
Description:At Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The Individual will be aware of and monitor others in all phases of Security awareness. This entails safeguarding classified hardware, media, and protecting Closed Area perimeters and RAD-HAZ keys. Transport, prepare for destruction, and create various forms of classified media. Will support the customer and our Teammates whenever it is necessary. Support Test Engineers in all phases of Blue Book testing. Must have the flexibility/ availability to work various shifts and accommodate weekend overtime. Must have secret security clearance.
Please identify "basic qualifications" and "desired" skills for this position. The skills listed below will be displayed to all job seekers on the web. They will help you make and justify a selection decision. Recruiters will also use these skills to prepare search criteria when sourcing resumes. Basic qualifications are those that the candidate must absolutely possess in order to be selected for the position, and Desired Skills are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others.
Knowledge of various computer systems including Microsoft Office and various database systems.
- Must be able to work day, evening, or midnight shift when necessary.
- Demonstrates interest to improve and further develop his/her skills and job knowledge.
- Must have secret security clearance.
AEGIS Production Test Center knowledge or familiarity. Closed Area Security knowledge.
- Must be a quick learner capable of absorbing technical material and operations information.
- Must be a team player with a positive effect on the work group.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of engineers and technicians. Must be prompt and reliable.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to interact positively with the customer
Typical Minimums :
High School diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks and 1 Year of experience.
Bachelors degree or higher
HR. Website URL: