Posted by: LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION on Sep 03, 2021
Orlando , FL 32819
Description:Lockheed Martin's Missiles and Fire Control business is experiencing some substantial growth at our campus in Orlando, FL. We are seeking a Systems Design Requirements and Analysis Engineer for an exciting position! You will act as a Technical Point of Contact to oversee the technical development of the thermal batteries and power distribution subsystem of a new weapons system. Familiarity with power system design, understanding of MFC design process, experience with requirements analysis and derivation, and test planning/execution are required. You will be expected to work across IPTs to support a fully interconnected system design.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to perform some combination of the following Requirements Definition assignments:
• Perform requirements definition of achievable design characteristics for an objective system.
• Synthesize design characteristics into an implemental system architecture.
• Flow system level requirements to testable structures and modular hardware and software using DOORS.
• Perform trade studies and Risk and Opportunity Management analyses.
• Define and track Technical Performance Measures (TPM's).
• Perform detail system verification activities including definition of verification methodology.
• Generate and execute a Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP).
• Define system tolerances and timelines.
• Experience in the areas of developing and integrating IR sensors
• Experience leading a team of multi-discipline engineers and interacting with a customer
• Experience working long term tasks and multi-year development.
• Experience working a development program, flight test planning/execution, test planning and execution.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
Experience managing the technical scope of subcontractors and integrating it into LM products
Bachelors degree or higher
HR. Website URL: