Posted by: SAIC on Sep 01, 2021
ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION , MD
Join SAIC, and help address the nation's most pressing and complex challenges. SAIC works with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. We have an opening for a motivated, dedicated and energetic Product Trainer to support one of our Programs within the Intelligence Community in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Position duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in evaluating training requirements for the system and creating training objectives and goals
- Draft and finalize supporting documentation, training documentation, and present training materials to an audience or group of users.
- Assist in the development of technical training materials
- Perform Instructional Design
- Plan and manage training plans for large programs
- Develop online web-based training, distance learning presentations, trianing plans, courses, and materials of a technical nature.
- Evaluate training requirements for the system, create training objectives and goals
- Develop classroom courses, workshops, seminars, and webinars of a technical nature, including training users of computer applications.
Eight (8) years experience planning and managing training plans, of which a desired two (2) years within the Intelligence Community.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Education, Liberal Arts or similar degree.
An additional four (4) years of technical experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
Top Secret/SCI with polygraph is required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
HR. Website URL: