Posted by: Inter-Con Security Systems on Jul 22, 2021
Santa Clara , CA
Passion : Joining the Inter-Con family is an opportunity for growth and career advancement in an environment that truly cares for its employees.
People : We have transitioned thousands of officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government services, foreign affairs and many more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con!
Inter-Con is searching for aspiring individuals to join our thriving team of Security Officers. You'll work as a member of a close team to form the backbone of the broad security services Inter-Con provides its valued clients every day. Opportunities exist to work closely with State Government Agencies, Healthcare Institutions, World Class Museums, Local Police Departments, Mobile Bicycle Patrols, state-of-the-art Operations Centers and many more.
Specific benefits include:
Competitive pay. Recognition and Reward Programs. Training and Career Development. Opportunities for Medical, dental, Holidays, vacation and sick, and 401 (k) retirement plan. Uniform and equipment provided. Additional benefits vary depending on position.
Be a minimum of 18 years of age. Possess courteous behavior and ability to interact and manage contact with the general public. Be eligible to work in the United States. Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent. BSIS Guard Card. CPR Certification (preferred). State ID (required); Valid Driver's License (preferred).
• Perform Access Control requirements including badging procedures, photographing, greeting visitors, reconciling badges, enforcing equipment policies.
• Effectively use various software including electronic ticketing and management systems and other software packages, as needed.
• Communicate and dispatch Contractor Personnel during emergencies and security breaches.
• Communicate with building occupants during emergencies and with local police, fire and emergency personnel regarding on-site emergencies.
• Monitor security systems, including Access Control, intrusion alarm, CCTV, audio communication, building automation, environmental, and fire, life and safety systems.
• Ensure facility, employee, contractor and visitor safety and reduce the likelihood of Incidents through effective utilization of technology, with emphasis on providing a measurable impact on crime, infrastructure and medical emergencies.
• Provide clear and concise documentation of all Incidents through available logs, shift pass-down (i.e. logging information that is passed down at the change of a shift), and Incident report writing systems.
• Ensure clear and concise oral and written communication is provided across shifts and to multi-tier management and security personnel.
• Request badges for vendors and visitors to control access.
• Request vendor unlocks from patrol officers.
• Create tickets for access as requested.
• Request alarm location response from patrol officers.
• Gather information regarding all alarms and log in daily report.
• Set-up and acquire approval for masking requests.
Inter-Con is passionate about hiring veterans. In fact, we've hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as well as values your success and growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our website for all our extensive opportunities. Visit www.icsecurity.com/careers/.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. License PPO# 6822
HR. Website URL: