Posted by: Inter-Con Security Systems on Jul 22, 2021
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing a full range of physical security services to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con (ICS) provides custom client solutions tailored to quality with the flexibility to operate in highly complex environments. The firm specializes in providing tailored services to clients whose needs exceed the sophistication and expertise of traditional guard firms. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience.
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
The Security Operations Specialist opening is a full-time opportunity that is based in Redmond, WA. The Security Operations Specialist will perform the duties as outlined below in a manner that will support the Team mission of enabling business by protecting critical assets and managing risk with a diverse, innovative, partner-oriented team.
• With guidance from the Global Account Director and Operations Manager:
• Take responsibility for their assigned program tasks
• Work to support their supervisor and the Client to ensure mission success
• Ensure that their efforts are aligned and supporting the Client core values and strategic objectives
• Act as Senior Security Operations Specialist when required
• Primarily support the Executive Protection Team by managing the daily tasks in the "Command Center"
• Oversee executive protection operations through monitoring and escalation of events involving designated executives, corporate assets and interests on a local, domestic, and international basis
• Be responsible for communication, resource management, maintaining technologies, and monitoring daily operations for multiple concurrent events
• Observe, report, and intervene as appropriate by using a wide range of tools and technologies
• Operate Security "Command Center"
- Monitor CCTV (Genetec)
- Manage Phone / Radio communications
- Oversee Alarm Monitoring (Lenel)
- Dispatch / Directing agents during emergency situations
- Verbal and digital Communications with Executives and Assistants
- Coordinate with local Police, EMS, Fire and EP units
• Manage the improvement and sustainment of "Command Center" infrastructure
• Track multiple agents and executives globally, and assist with issues that may arise
• Monitor environmental factors that may influence the safety of personnel and/or business continuity
• Utilize analytical tools to consolidate and analyze information then produce report outs to provide insight to the agents in the field
• Manage risk situations, to include directing others and interfacing with potentially hostile and / or disturbed individuals
• Coordinate with other providers, vendors, and personnel to support global EP operations
• Provide first-responder emergency assistance to designated executives
• Observe, report, and/or intervene as appropriate regarding any situation that may compromise the safety and security of client's people, assets and/or reputation
• Participate in emergency response actions to facilitate the protection of Client people, assets and reputation.
• Manage assigned programs and projects
• Be involved in routine problem solving and tasking
• Participate in training activities as required
• Participate in Team meetings as required
• Adhere to the Client policies and procedures
• Effectively work with/communicate with others
• Maintain a valid driver's license
• Maintain reliable transportation
• Maintain good credit standing
• Ability to obtain a valid first aid/CPR/AED certificate
• Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
• Maintain a level of physical fitness that supports their description of work
• Research, plan, and document routes of travel
• Record keeping of events - after action reports, recording of task completions, receipt reconciliation
• Coordinating notifications to client representatives
• Document Intelligence Reports
Job Requirements :
• Minimum 2 years-experience in a security/protection related capacity in a corporate/private/Government setting
• Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of relevant professional experience
• Team oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Emotional Intelligence Skills
• Be comfortable in a dynamic working environment
• Must be detail-oriented, accurate and reliable
• Be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & OneNote)
• No criminal history
• Valid driver's license
• Valid Passport
• Must have reliable means of transportation
• Flexible work hours
Specific Benefits Include:
Competitive Pay Compelling Recognition and Reward Programs Exciting Training and Career Development Opportunities for Medical, Dental, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and 401 (k) Retirement Plan
Why Work at Inter-Con?
Passion: Inter-Con is a thriving company that is passionate about its products and people. Joining the Inter-Con family is an opportunity for growth and career advancement in an environment that truly cares for its employees. By joining the Inter-Con family, you're working with the best to build a safer future.
People: Inter-Con is more than a company, it's an alumni base. We believe in positioning the right people in the right place to help them achieve their long-term aspirations for career growth. We have transitioned thousands of officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government agencies, foreign affairs and many more. Your career success drives our success.
Benefits: Inter-Con offers excellent benefits that include flexible scheduling to accommodate lifestyle commitments, vacation, sick leave, medical, dental, comprehensive training, discounts on higher education and much more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con!
Inter-Con is passionate about hiring veterans. In fact, we've hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as well as values your success and growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our website for all our extensive opportunities. Visit www.icsecurity.com/careers/ for more information.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
HR. Website URL: