Posted by: Inter-Con Security Systems on Jul 22, 2021
Executive Protection Agent: Redmond, WA
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing a full range of physical security services to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con (ICS) provides custom client solutions tailored to quality with the flexibility to operate in highly complex environments. The firm specializes in providing tailored services to clients whose needs exceed the sophistication and expertise of traditional guard firms. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience.
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Duties & Qualifications:
The Executive Response Team Agent (ERT) will support the Team mission of enabling business by protecting critical assets and managing risk with a diverse, innovative, partner-oriented team for the Inter-Con client located in Redmond, WA. This role will be responsible for providing efficient and high-quality support directly to the client and staff, as well as safeguarding client assets. ERT Agents are expected to competently respond to any situation that may arise while supporting the client. We are looking for protection professionals with a high level of emotional intelligence. Applicants should be in good overall physical, mental, and emotional condition, have a reputation as a team player and be willing to work long hours with ever-changing schedules.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to tactfully negotiate conflict and remain flexible is a must. ERT Agents must possess the ability to interact with all levels of corporation management, liaison internally and externally with a multitude of other departments and personnel. Strong oral communication and representational skills. Candidates must be able to brief, defend, persuade, and instruct others on security requirements and policies. Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and organizational skills and the ability to write in a clear and precise manner are also required.
Roles and responsibilities
• Ensure the smooth operation of all services provided by the Executive Response Team
• Develop and implement operational policies and procedures
• Manage and supervise projects, programs, and operations
• Contribute to the organizational goals of the Team
• Evaluate the present and future security environment to better understand requirements, course of action development and mitigation strategies
• Communicate with stakeholders regarding services and requirements of the organization
• Coordinate with stakeholders regarding projects and services to help mitigate risk and/or impact to Team security operations
• Initiate and maintain critical relationships inside and outside the organization to support Team security operations
• Safeguard sensitive and confidential information regarding Inter-Con and the client
• Analyze and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Observe, report, and/or intervene as appropriate regarding any situation that may compromise the safety and security of the client's people, assets and/or reputation
• Staff assigned security posts
• Plan, coordinate and execute executive protection operations
• Act as an advance agent or support agent for security operations
• Provide surveillance detection / protective surveillance for security operations
• Participate in emergency response actions to facilitate the protection of the client's people, assets, and reputation. This includes verbal de-escalation, use of non-lethal force, deadly force, and appropriate medical treatment
• Contacting persons of interest and conducting field interviews
• Staff the Executive Security Operations Center (Bridge) and/or field command centers as directed
• Management of assigned programs and projects
• Routine problem solving and tasking
• Participate in training activities as required
• Participate in Team meetings as required
• Adhere to the client's and Inter-Con Security's policies and procedures
• Effectively work with/communicate with others
• Possess a valid concealed pistol license
• Annually pass the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Center Armed Guard Qualification
• Possess a valid driver's license
• Maintain reliable transportation
• Maintain good credit standing
• Obtain a valid first aid/CPR/AED certificate
• Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
• Maintain an appropriate level of physical fitness
• Research, plan, and document routes of travel
• Record keeping of events - after action reports, recording of task completions, receipt reconciliation
• Coordinating notifications to client representatives
• Document Intelligence Reports
Job Requirements :
• Be physically fit and possess a valid driver's license. Extensive military, corporate security or law enforcement experience, preferably in a military special operations branch, protective operations experience. Applicant should possess excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills, have high levels of integrity, and trustworthiness.
• Minimum 2 years-experience in an executive security/protection related capacity in a corporate/private/Government setting
Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of relevant professional experience
• A graduate of a reputable executive protection training school desired
• Experience and understanding of corporate culture
• Extensive medical experience (EMT, First Responder, 18D, Paramedic, Navy Corpsman) desired
• Experience with after action report writing
• Leadership and management experience desired
• Experience working with C-Suite level executives or equivalent
• Strong base knowledge in all facets of protective operations
• Advanced understanding of technology-based protective applications
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
• Will maintain a high level of physical fitness and personal appearance
• Must be able to legally possess a firearm
• Must successfully pass a Physical Fitness Test
• Ability to work nights and weekends as required
• Possess a valid driver's license and passport
Specific Benefits Include:
Competitive Pay Compelling Recognition and Reward Programs Exciting Training and Career Development Opportunities for Medical, Dental, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and 401 (k) Retirement Plan
Why Work at Inter-Con?
Passion: Inter-Con is a thriving company that is passionate about its products and people. Joining the Inter-Con family is an opportunity for growth and career advancement in an environment that truly cares for its employees. By joining the Inter-Con family, you're working with the best to build a safer future.
People: Inter-Con is more than a company, it's an alumni base. We believe in positioning the right people in the right place to help them achieve their long-term aspirations for career growth. We have transitioned thousands of officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government agencies, foreign affairs and many more. Your career success drives our success.
Benefits: Inter-Con offers excellent benefits that include flexible scheduling to accommodate lifestyle commitments, vacation, sick leave, medical, dental, comprehensive training, discounts on higher education and much more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con!
Inter-Con is passionate about hiring veterans. In fact, we've hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as well as values your success and growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our website for all our extensive opportunities. Visit www.icsecurity.com/careers/ for more information.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
HR. Website URL: