Posted by: SAIC on Sep 15, 2020
ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION , MD
Join SAIC, and help address the nation's most pressing and complex challenges. SAIC works with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. We have an opening for a motivated, dedicated and energetic Product Trainerto support one of our Programs within the Intelligence Community in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Position duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in evaluating training requirements for the system and creating training objectives and goals
- Draft and finalize supporting documentation, training documentation, and present training materials to an audience or group of users.
- Assist in the development of technical training materials
- Perform Instructional Design
- Plan and manage training plans for large programs
- Develop online web-based training, distance learning presentations, trianing plans, courses, and materials of a technical nature.
- Evaluate training requirements for the system, create training objectives and goals
- Develop classroom courses, workshops, seminars, and webinars of a technical nature, including training users of computer applications.
Eight (8) years experience planning and managing training plans, of which a desired two (2) years within the Intelligence Community.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Education, Liberal Arts or similar degree.
An additional four (4) years of technical experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
Top Secret/SCI with polygraph is required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
HR. Website URL: