Posted by: Cleveland Brothers on Mar 18, 2020
New Stanton , PA
JOB SUMMARY: The truck body and equipment sales territory manager's primary objective is to develop a new sales base in the vocational and municipal truck body and equipment market. Key responsibilities include on-highway truck dump body and related equipment sales, complete sales training, and sales to end users to ensure profitability and strong financial performance. Lead the on-highway truck body and equipment sales venture to develop a diverse customer base, utilize current customer relationships to develop first time truck body and equipment sales, engage and develop a presence in the municipal truck body and equipment market and pursue new customer relationships in a continuous effort to expand market share and grow revenues.
Truck Body and Equipment Territory Sales Manager Fundamental Duties:
- Spec and complete sales to end users for on-highway truck body and related equipment sales
- Plan focus and target accounts, markets, industries, or geography activity plans. Communicate plans with sales team members to better leverage Cleveland Brothers capabilities and sales force skill strengths.
- Develop and maintain client relationships; providing guidance for key accounts, including the delivery of sales presentations to clients.
- Work closely with other members within the Cleveland Brothers organization, sales, marketing, service and other teams to provide best possible solutions and services to customers and potential customers.
- Promote company visibility in the industry by attending conferences, trade shows and customer meetings, as needed.
- Communicate with the sales team on leads and customer feedback to ensure that exceptional customer service is delivered.
- Efficiently support the Cleveland Brothers CRM tool to enhance and analyze customer accounts to determine potential for both present and future equipment needs.
- Effectively utilize personal computer and other technological tools as offered by the company including MSOffice, CRM, Smartphone, and others which may be identified at a later date.
- Maintain and submit timely and accurate reports of daily, weekly business, and sales activity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of two years of sales experience
- Ability to lead and motivate people
- Ability to spec. truck bodys and related equipment and identify customer needs
- Good judgment and quick, comprehensive decision-making ability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- PC familiarity and practical experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Commercial Driver's License preferred
Relevant working experience acceptable to the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cleveland Brothers Equipment Company https://clevelandbrothers.applicantpool.com
HR. Website URL: