Posted by: Gryphon Technologies on Jan 22, 2020
Philadelphia , PA
Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government's partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today's U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• General understanding of CG/DDG engineering systems
• 5-8 years' experience as a Gas Turbine System Technician, Electrical (GSE) or Electrician's Mate (with CG and/or DDG experience).
• One year experience in Navy training, assessing training needs and evaluating training effectiveness.
• Ability to learn new technologies, systems and processes quickly.
• Must work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
• Familiarity and comfort level with use of desktop tools for documentation, i.e., PowerPoint, Word and Excel, etc.
• Qualified Propulsion and Auxiliary Control Console (PACC) and Electric Plant Control Console (EPCC) Operator.
• Must be adaptable, a creative problem-solver, self-motivated and needs to be very flexible.
• Must have the ability to obtain/ maintain a government security clearance
• Must have a passport or be able to obtain one in a reasonable timeframe.
• Navy Instructor 9502 NEC
• Ability to travel significantly for up to weeks at a time
• Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to customer and senior management as requested.
• Serve as primary interface and technical contact to customers
• Manage multiple program components and activities simultaneously, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness is achieved
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS :
Preferred skills and experience: NAV GSE NEC 4141/4125 U.S. Navy Master Training Specialist (MTS) certification. Qualified as Engineering Officer of the Watch (EOOW). Experience delivering classroom presentations 3-5 years. Have experience in an instructional setting with responsibilities for development and maintenance of training curriculum and U.S. Navy Interactive Learning Environment (ILE), Navy eLearning (NeL) and Navy Knowledge Online (NKO). Demonstrated ability to use established methodologies in all stages of the instructional design process, including planning, analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation; familiarity with methods of developing and delivering NTSPs and its associated processes including an understanding of OPNAVINST 1500.76B and the Navy Training Requirements Documentation Manual (NTRDM); experience with the Navy's HPRR and JDTA processes. Experience using Authoring Instructional Material (AIM) and Content Planning Module (CPM). Navy leadership experience.
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. A Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one will be required. U.S. Citizenship required
HR. Website URL: