Posted by: Accenture Federal Services on Jul 10, 2019
Title: Capability Network Customer & Channels Manager - Genesys
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Management Consulting Manager designs and implements business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process.
Customer Service professionals build on a customer-centric service strategy to deliver foundational organization, business process, and technology capabilities required to deliver an optimal customer service.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
• Minimum of 8 years work experience in in contact center infrastructure, application, Contact center operations and business process
• Minimum of 5 years of client facing consulting experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum of 5 years of experience of architecting, solutioning and implementing customer service operations leveraging Genesys, and/or PureEngage/PureConnect/PureCloud solutions
• Proven ability to deliver Customer Service operations assessment/ benchmarking, identifying gaps and deriving business case, roadmap and enablement strategy
• MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
• Cross-industry experience is preferred
• Proven experience of understanding the client context, conducting design workshops and preparing functional/technical solution blueprint
• Knowledge of on-premise and cloud contact center economics including pricing strategy of different Genesys solutions and providing detailed TCO
• In depth know-how of various Genesys PureCloud capabilities to help client through journey to cloud
• Experience in leveraging Genesys product solution to automate customer service operations and business processes to help client realize value through enhanced customer experience and improved operational efficiency
• Experience on auxiliary systems such as CRM, WFM, Speech Analytics, Virtual Hold and in cutting edge technologies including Bot, AI, RPA systems will be a plus
• Working knowledge of capabilities of leading other platform providers such as Cisco, Amazon Connect, Salesforce, NICE inContact, Verint
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
HR. Website URL: