Posted by: Accenture Federal Services on Jul 10, 2019
We are in the midst of a technology revolution that is disrupting and transforming businesses and entire industries around the world. Accenture is working with clients to apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise, you'll grow your career while solving clients' biggest challenges.
Whatever your passion, Accenture offers a range of career opportunities in our strategy, consulting, digital, technology, security or operations businesses.
As a Technology Associate, you will have the opportunity to work on complex emerging technology and business projects across a wide range of fields and industries for some of the world's leading companies and government agencies. Your journey starts in our Technology Development Program designed to kick-start your career. You will build technical and professional skills through virtual and classroom training sessions with fellow Technology professionals across North America and gain hands-on experience with client projects. We also provide you career counseling and mentoring where you will connect with our leaders and build your network.
Depending on your background, interests and Accenture business need, you will be aligned to an area within technology that will allow you to enhance your skills and grow your career. You will take on challenges to deliver technology innovation, and design and implement solutions that impact our clients' business and IT imperatives.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here! Unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve. As a Technology Associate, you'll test out new ideas with clients in your own unique way.
Your specific responsibilities will vary based on your alignment but a typical day may include:
• Working closely with clients to diagnose business processes or organizational problems, and leveraging technology to determine how our clients can seize new opportunities
• Analyzing/documenting current processes and technologies, contributing through to the delivery/ integration of new solutions
• Recommending and implementing new technologies, and ensuring a successful transition to what's new
• Leveraging existing and newly developed programming skills to build portions of client applications to design and build innovative answers to complex business and IT challenges
• Contributing to the delivery of complex, large scale IT transformations to ensure we meet budgets and timelines
• Delivering solutions via an agile delivery methodology and leveraging DevOps to bring the solutions to life quickly for our clients
Accenture Associates are forward-thinking, well-rounded people with a record of outstanding academic performance and high learning agility. We're looking for individuals who can work in an open and entrepreneurial way.
• Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 2.8 or higher (with a graduation date no later than September 30, 2019) OR 3 Years of Military Experience OR Successfully completed the Accenture Technology Apprentice Program OR Successfully completed the Nashville Software School
• Consistent track record of outstanding academic performance
• Demonstrated leadership and teamwork in a military or civilian setting
• Preferred majors include:
• Computer Science
• Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Other Engineering disciplines
• Information Systems / Decision Sciences
• Mathematics / Statistics
• Data Analytics / Data Science / Big Data
• Business Administration majors with technical proficiency
• Internship or academic experience with programming languages (Java, Perl, Python, Ruby), modern web technologies (Cloud, AI, Robotics, Angular), ERP software packages, or similar technical proficiencies
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
HR. Website URL: